Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mom's Testimony

My dearest family I can't sleep--I think time is getting too short. I am having a hard time making my fingers hit the right keys--it seems moment to moment my capabilities are decreased. You may need the spirit to follow this. It was so wonderful to hear each of your voices and share tender messages of love. As I laid in the MRI machine today the song--"Heavenly Father, are you really there went through my mind in an endless loop. I do know that He is there and knows me--even through tonight as I prayed I said--"It's me--Kathy." I love my life on earth with you and Dad--I am so very grateful we have been here together as family. I look forward to being together in heaven--I am excited to introduce you to my grandparents, aunts, uncles etc. I wonder if the 2 babies we lost in the early stages of pregnancies will be there--I love babies you know! Dad gave me a blessing tonight to make the right choices and manage well. So we will. I know I have a Father in Heaven that is watching over me--and you. Love each other and stay close to the Lord--that is where the light is. You are my joys, my pride, my gifts from God. I love you--Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment