Wednesday, November 10, 2010

YUMMY!

What a wonderful treat we received today from the nurses of Banner Gateway. Thank you so much for the edible bouquet. Kathy was tickled and misses her old work and the wonderful people at Banner. Next to chocolate, these edible bouquets have become quite the hit with having the whole family around...it's always hard to take the first piece because it's so pretty, but once the first piece of fruit is eaten it disappears quickly. Thanks Banner nurses again for your thoughts and friendship for Kathy.



...And for other news, mom wanted me to let everyone know she will be having a biopsy on Monday. Thanks to everyone who has called and sent their love and prayers. Mom has really been enjoying talking with friends from when they lived in Arizona and Oregon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and care very much about what you are going through. You are a beautiful person and I absolutely loved knowing you! You made a differance in my life.

    God Bless you and I will keep up on your blog, thank you for sharing.

    Love,

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete